About The Course
This 8-hour experiential course provides an in-depth study of how to use Movement Based Learning. An excellent intervention for autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, speech impairment, brain injuries and impairments caused by strokes. Applications for typically functioning children and children with learning disabilities. A user-friendly resource manual.
- Open to everyone
- The Movement Based Learning program enhances the work of:
- Parents and Special Needs Providers;
- People who work in kindergarten, schools and hospitals;
- Tutors from all types of tutorial Centres
- Caregivers to elderly persons, and Child Minders or Nannies
- Learn methods and techniques that they can use immediately with the infants, children or adults with whom they work.
- Learn how to assess the needs of an individual who may have difficulty communicating, develop a movement-based learning program to meet those needs, evaluate the effectiveness of the program.
- Learn how to modify the program when necessary.