About The Course
You to teach a one-day workshop that uses the developmental Building Block Activities.
- Attendance at Brain Gym® for Special Needs Providers (BG 170), a four day course offered throughout the USA, Canada, Asia
- Attendance at a 6-hour teacher- training taught by Cecilia Koester
- 5+1 case studies and video clips that include the use of the Building Block Activities
- Extensive knowledge of suggested reading list
- Demonstration of skills to work with children/adults who have special needs
- Demonstration of language skills to express content of movement-based learning™
- Demonstration of skills to teach to larger groups
- An experiential 6-hour workshop with Cecilia teaching
- Feedback from 5+1 case studies and video clips
Final Approval to teach the developmental Building Block Activities is contingent on the demonstration of the above. The final assessment of readiness is decided upon by Cece. Teaching the one-day workshop requires a 5% royalty to be paid on the gross income to Movement Based Learning™, Inc. within two weeks of the workshop.