We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 2 Days Course - TFH Level 4
August 27, 2016 - August 28, 2016
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Venue Phone: 03-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wei Meng Chong
Mr. Chong Wei Meng is a Touch for Health™ Instructor and facilitator at the Breakthru Enrichment Station. He became interested in the field of Kinesiology when he was researching for drug-free solutions to help his son, who has multiple learning differences. Eventually, he quit the corporate sector after having served for 15 years to devote full time to his son’s needs as well as to pursue professional skills in the special education field.
About The Course
At the end of the course, you will learn :
- Identify all 42 muscles and apply 42 muscles testing standing, sitting and lying down position.
- Apply 5 Element Balancing with Sound , 5 Element with Emotions, Luo Points, Time of the Day Balance, Figure Eight Energy, Postural Stress Release, Neurolymphatic Release.
- Review the Acupressure Holding Point Theory and Reactive Muscles Process
- Have the relevant information about other kinesiology courses/ resources such as TFH™ Student Workbook, Proficiency Assessment , School Training Workshops, Metaphors and Community workshop.
(If you have registered for the Touch for Health®Synthesis Class, you do not have to register again.)