We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 2 Days RMT Level 3
December 5, 2015 - December 6, 2015
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Venue Phone: +603-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/map
Breakthru Enrichment Station, 70-2, 2nd Floor Platinum Walk, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 53300, Malaysia
70-2, 2nd Floor, Platinum Walk Taman Danau Kota Setapak 53300 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
by Moira Dempsey
This Level 3, 2-day course, deals with how our reading and writing ability is affected by various factors such as our vision, our ability to recognize the sounds of language, and our motor ability.
Pre-requisite: RMT Level 1, RMT Level 2
Rhythmic Movement Training Level 3 (RMT3) – Reading and Writing
Some topics included in this course:
- Relationship of retained reflexes to reading and writing challenges
- How to check for non-integrated primitive reflexes relating to reading and writing
- How to improve reading and writing abilities with RMT movements,gentle isometric techniques and other movement related activities.
- Futher information and integrating techniques for Moro, TLR and STNR reflexes
- Development of Head Righting for postural stability leading to efficient learning ability.
- The importance of the Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex(ATNR) for later reading and writing skills
- Auditory processing challenges and connection to reading problems
- Hand reflexes and fine motor development essential for writing skills
- Eye & Ear Development & Challenges Neural Patterns for Reading