Venue Phone: +603-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/mapAddress:
70-2, 2nd Floor, Platinum Walk Taman Danau Kota Setapak 53300 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
This 2-days course introduces Rhythmic Movements and primitive reflex integration in a knowledgeable, fun, interactive and playful way with an emphasis on recognizing retained reflexes in young children.
A Hands on experiential Workshop for
School Teacher, Preschool Teachers, Childcare Providers, Chiropractors, Kinesiologists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech, Therapists, Behavioural/Developmental Optometrists, Social Workers, Massage Therapists, Body Workers, Parents, Carers, Playgroup organisers,
Open to all! No prerequisites!
RMT provides opportunity to support children and adults to achieve their highest potential
Rhythmic Movement Training™ (RMT) is a movement based, primitive reflex integration program which incorporates developmental movements, gentle isometric pressure games play and self awareness to establish or re-build foundations necessary to help overcome developmental delays, learning, sensory emotional and behavioural challenges.
Kerstin Linde, the developer modified the movements babies and infants make to support children and adults with developmental delays. Harald Blomberg MD and Moira Dempsey extended this information into a reflex integration system.
Topics included in this course:
• Role of movement in brain development, sensory processing, emotions, memory, and behavior;
• Introduction to reflexes, stress and movement quality;
• Neck reflexes: Tonic Labyrinthine, Asymmetrical Tonic and Symmetrical Tonic;
• Spinal Galant reflex and attention;
• Foot and hand reflexes;
• Emotions, stability and role of Moro reflex and Fear Paralysis response;
• Games and activities to integrate reflexes;
• Includes illustrated manual.