We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 2 Days Course - OBO
June 28, 2017 - June 30, 2017
5:00 pm - 1:00 am
Venue Phone: 03-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Yu Chiet Cheng
Mr Cheng Yu Chiet has the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on learning experience in Brain Gym® from Miss Cecilia Koester (author of ‘Interfacing Brain Gym® with Children Who Have Special Needs’), Miss Moira Dempsey (co-author of ‘Movement that Heals’ and co-founder of Rhythmic Movement Training International), Mr Henry Remanlay (International Faculty Member of Indonesia), Glenys Leadbeater (International Faculty Member of New Zealand) and Miss Kay McCarroll (International Faculty Member of the United Kingdom), Educational Kinesiology/Brain Gym(R) International Foundation, as well as other dedicated and well-known instructors.
Long Mei Wah Phoebe
Phoebe Long has the privilege of hands-on learning and experiencing Brain Gym® with Dr. Paul Dennison (Founder of Brain Gym® International), Dr. Carla Hannaford (Author of various books i.e. Smart Moves, The Dominance Factor, Awakening the Child Heart and Playing in the Unified Field), Cecilia Koester (Author of Interfacing Brain Gym® with Children Who Have Special Needs) and many other dedicated and passionate instructors.
Event Phone: 03-41497977
About The Course
Discover the concepts of hemispheric specialization, identification, and balancing to facilitate whole-brain learning. Open to students who have taken Brain Gym®101. What happens to your brain (and your ability to function) when you experience stress? How fully do you use your brain for:
- Relating to others
- Other life activities
What’s happening neurologically as people experience?
- Reading difficulty
- Lack of organization
- Lack of motivation
- “Lost” in daydreaming
- Poor memory
- Odd pencil-grip for handwriting
- Learning frustration
- Reverse flow in letter formation
- “Lazy eye”
- Negative attitude
- Poor comprehension
- Jerky, stilted oral reading
In this course you will…
- Learn to assess adults’ and children’s brain organization profiles
- Discover your own brain organization profile
- Understand the effects each profile has on learning style
- Relate the organization profiles to specific challenges in reading, writing, hearing, vision, motivation and social skills
- Give new meaning to “right brained” and “left brained” — and other misunderstood labels
- Understand aspects of handwriting and whole body movement in relation to brain organization
- Identify and learn the importance of different organization profiles
- Incorporate the tools of brain organization profiles into your Edu-K balances and more!