Unit 4-5, Lot 4, First Floor, TNK Commercial Center (Chaya Hotel), Off Jalan Mat Salleh, Tanjung Aru, Sabah, 88400, Malaysia
Unit 4-5, Lot 4, First Floor
TNK Commercial Center (Chaya Hotel)
Off Jalan Mat Salleh
88400 Tanjung Aru Sabah, Malaysia
by Phoebe Long
This 5-day training builds from Brain Gym® a simple yet comprehensive approach to learning that respects the individual’s integrity while creating positive change from a causative level. In an experiential and personally transformative context, you will learn and practice theory and methods for one-on-one educational consulting.
Useful innovative techniques, lucid enjoyable demonstrations, daily guided practice time and a relaxed atmosphere offer you a truly unique experience that applies directly to both your personal and professional life & development:
- Explore and transform learning difficulties and hidden agendas for failure.
- Learn acupressure, movement, vision training, and other balancing techniques.
- Improve communication, coordination, and organization within the brain and body.
- Create immediate and cumulative benefits
- Draw out the excellence available to all of us.
- Learn successful goal setting
- Apply learning theory to get practical results
- Experience a personal breakthrough in relationships and your personal success.
- Relate observed body movements to life skills
Throughout the course you will be guided towards self directed learning through transformation of personal learning blocks into resources to rediscover joy, ease and wholeness of learning, increasing your understanding of:
Seven Dimensions of Intelligence
- Laterality (Communication)
- Centering (Organization)
- Focus (Comprehension) and add four new dimensions of brain/body integration:
- Motivation (Attitude) – the relationship of motivation and language acquisition. Hidden agendas for failure.
- Cranials (Rhythm) – the understanding of cranial movement and its relationship to learning and expression.
- Breathing (Inspiration) – change the breath-holding reflex to breathing that supports learning and growing.
- Body Regulators (Self Management) – create the appropriate brain chemistry to enhance learning in any situation.