4 weekends of Educational Kinesiology 301 In-Depth – The Seven Dimension of Intelligences (Sat. & Sun.)
About The Course
Explore integrated brain-body learning! Rediscover the joy, ease and wholeness of learning! Exciting, innovative techniques along with articulate demonstrations, guided practice time, and a relaxed atmosphere offer a unique experience you can apply directly and immediately to your personal and professional life.
- Deepen your understanding of the Focus, Centering and Laterality Dimensions.
- Develop skills that draw out potential excellence and the realization of goals.
- Expand your learning menu with new techniques in acupressure, movement, emotional balancing, vision training and a lot more.
- Learn new Dimensions.
- Motivation and Self Image – describes the relationship between motivation and language intention.
- Cranial and Rhythm – looks at structural intelligence.
- Breathing and Expression – notices the body’s tendencies regarding breath.
- Body regulation and Management – observes the balance between input and output.
Throughout the course you will be guided towards self directed learning through transformation of personal learning blocks into resources to rediscover joy, ease and wholeness of learning, increasing your understanding of:
Seven Dimensions of Intelligence
- Laterality (Communication)
- Centering (Organization)
- Focus (Comprehension) and add four new dimensions of brain/body integration:
- Motivation (Attitude) – the relationship of motivation and language acquisition. Hidden agendas for failure.
- Cranials (Rhythm) – the understanding of cranial movement and its relationship to learning and expression.
- Breathing (Inspiration) – change the breath-holding reflex to breathing that supports learning and growing.
- Body Regulators (Self Management) – create the appropriate brain chemistry to enhance learning in any situation.