We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 1 Day Double Doodle Play
October 17, 2015
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Phone: +603-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/map
Breakthru Enrichment Station, 70-2, 2nd Floor Platinum Walk, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 53300, Malaysia
70-2, 2nd Floor, Platinum Walk Taman Danau Kota Setapak 53300 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
by Cheng Y C & Phoebe Long
Double Doodle Play: A Window to Whole-Brain Vision
Using various art media, participants explore how to use the Double Doodle and other activities from Brain Gym® and Vision Gym® to enhance visual perception and artistic expression. Experience the relationship between visual skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity in this hands-on workshop. Learners of any age can benefit from it.
This open-to-all workshop will allow you to discover
- Your own innate ability to draw and paint,
- New ways to connect with colour, shape and movement,
- The informative nature of the design process,
- The mystery of co-creative drawing,
- A new way to journal your experiences,
- Joy, ease and serendipity in creative expression!
Learn how the following abilities affect reading and fine-motor skills of a child:
- Crossing the visual/kinesthetic midline
- Binocularity for working in the midfield
- The internalization of early development movement
- Spatial awareness and depth perception
- Self- perception as it regards movement and tactility