About The Course
Double Doodle Play for Children And Teenagers
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
Allows you to experience a new sense of ability and awareness as you learn to use both hands simultaneously to express your creativity, thoughts and freedom through your art.
This open-to-all workshop will allow you to discover:
- Your own innate ability to draw and paint.
- New ways to connect with colour, shape and movement.
- The informative nature of the design process.
- The mystery of co-creative drawing.
- A new way to journal your experiences.
- Joy, ease and serendipity in creative expression!
Learn how the following abilities affect reading and fine-motor skills of a child:
- Crossing the visual/kinesthetic midline.
- Binocularity for working in the midfield.
- The internalization of early development movement.
- Spatial awareness and depth perception.
- Self- perception as it regards movement and tactility.