We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 3 Day Course - Creative Vision
March 22, 2018 - March 25, 2018
5:00 pm - 1:00 am
Venue Phone: 03-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Glenys Leadbeater, a registered nurse, with Post graduate diploma, and mother, Glenys became interested in how important movement is to help people learn when one of her own children had difficulty learning in the traditional school system. In 1984 she was introduced to Edu-K. She has done extensive training with the founder of Educational Kinesiology, Dr Paul Dennison, over the last 25 years and now teaches Double Doodle Play, Brain Gym® 101, Vision Circles, Optimal Brain Organization, Edu-K In Depth, Brain Gym® Teachers Practicum, and the advanced classes Movement Re-Education and Total Core Repatterning, and Double Doodle Play Teacher Training.
About The Course
A road map to the completion of developmental skills through movement, play, and art. Emphasis on vision enhancement. Open to all whom have attended Edu-K In Depth and Visioncircles.
- Explores the use of advanced Educational Kinesiology (Edu-K) procedures to improve visual information processing and structural alignment as it relates to whole brain living and perception.
- In-Depth vision training skills,
- Movement re-education of the scapula, neck flexors and intrinsic eye musculature,
- Homolateral reflex repatterning,
- Edu-K eye point.