We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 1 Day MBL Teachers Training
September 26, 2014
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Phone: +603-4149 7977
Venue Website: https://breakthru.net.my/map
Breakthru Enrichment Station, 70-2, 2nd Floor Platinum Walk, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 53300, Malaysia
70-2, 2nd Floor, Platinum Walk Taman Danau Kota Setapak 53300 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
by Cecilia Koester
A 1 day Teachers Training – “Working with Children Who Have Special Needs: A Movement-based Learning Approach.”
You to teach a one-day workshop that uses the developmental Building Block Activities.
- Attendance at Brain Gym® for Special Needs Providers (BG 170), a four day course offered throughout the USA, Canada, Asia.
- Attendance at a 6-hour teacher- training taught by Cecilia
- 4 + 1 case studies that include the use of the Building Block Activities
- Extensive knowledge of suggested reading list
- Demonstration of skills to work with children/adults who have special needs
- Demonstration of language skills to express content of movement-based learning
- Demonstration of skills to teach to larger groups
- An experiential 6-hour workshop with Cece teaching
- Feedback from 5 + 1 case studies
- 2 hours of phone consultation time with regard to private clients or questions about the workshops you present regarding movement-based learning
Final Approval to teach the developmental Building Block Activities is contingent on the demonstration of the above. The final assessment of readiness is decided upon by Cece. Teaching the one-day workshop requires a Building Block Activities Manual and Certificate, available from Breakthru Enrichment Station.