- Szczecin University, Fakulty of Arts, completing doctoral dissertation at 2004, the subject of dissertation is: “The Level of Communication Competence in Mild Mentally Disabled Children within the Integrated Education Environment”.
- Wrocław University, Fakulty of Pedagogic 1975-1979, awarded a Master’s degree.
- Lublin University, Post Graduate Studies in the field of speech therapy, 1981-1983, to obtained a certificate of Speech Therapy Specialist.
- Higher Humanistic School TWP in Szczecin, Post Graduate Studies ” Pedagogical Diagnosis and Therapy”, 1999-2000.
- Doctors degree Ph.D., Wrocław, Poland
- Post Graduate Studies, Speech Therapy, Szczecin, Poland
- Post Graduate Studies, Pedagogical Diagnosis and Therapy, Szczecin, Poland
- International Certification in The Castillo Morales Neurophysiological Method, Berlin and Munich, Germany. Therapy focused on correcting the orofacial and body muscle tension, with special attention to infants and children who face genetic and neurological problems.
- International Teacher’s Diploma, London, UK. Certification in Peter Walker’s techniques of developmental baby massage and soft gymnastics.
Further Education and Professional Development
- Specialist training, “Diagnosis and therapy of Aphasia”, Rehabilitation Center, Repty Sląskie – Poland, 1993.
- Specialist training, “The Disabled Person in Europe”, The International Training Centre, Sonnenberg – Germany, 1997.
- Specialist training, “Integration Education and Instruction”,
Center for the Psychological and Pedagogical Assistance, Warsaw, Poland, 1998.
- Course in Neurological Therapy, “Orofacial Regulating Therapy”,
Centre in Munich and Berlin, Germany, 1998-1999.
- Course in The Sensory Integration Method organized by the Wroclaw University, Poland, 2000.
- Training in the Integration Between Senses and the Spastic Muscle, organized by Frank Mahony International Institute, UK, at the International Institute Center of Kinesiology in Warsaw, Poland, 2001.
- Course in Educational Kinesiology for Children with Speech Disorders, with Dr. Svetlana Masgutova, International Institute Center of Kinesiology, Warsaw, Poland, 2001.
- Course in The Andre Peto Method of Multidirectional Improvement in Children with Cerebral Palsy, Warsaw Children`s Health Centre, Warsaw, Poland, 2001.
- Course in “My Language – My World: Educational and Developmental Kinesiology for Children with Speech Development Challenges”, with Dr. Svetlana Masgutova, Private Educational Institute of Psychological and Edu – K Assistance, 2002.
- Certification in Speech Therapy Methods in France with Mentally Disabled Children, Health and Research Institute, Paris, France, 2002.
- Certification in Peter Walker’s Baby Massage Teacher Training, Case Study 2005, London, UK, 2005.
- “Brain Gym” with Dr. Svetlana Masgutova, organized by the Educational Kinesiology Foundation in Warsaw, Poland, 2006.
Professional and Social Activities
Pedagogue for children with special needs – speech pathologist.
- Speech Therapist, Aggregated Integration Schools Nr. 11 in Wrocław, Poland, 1994-present.
- Supervisor and Lecturer of Post-Graduate Studies – “Early Intervention and Assistance in the Development of Young Children”, Higher School of Education, Wrocław, Poland, 2000-present.
- Speech Therapist, Pulsantis Diagnostical and Rehabilitation Centre in Wrocław, Poland, 2001-present.
- Lecturer, Center for the Psychological and Pedagogical Assistance, Warsaw, Poland, 2001-present.
- Supervisor and Lecturer, “Clinical Speech and Language Pathology”, focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of clients with oral-motor-based feeding and / or speech disorders, Myofascial Therapy, Sensory Integration Therapy, The Medical Academy in Wrocław, Poland, 2007-present.
- Lecturer, Post-Graduate Studies in Early Speech Development Gdansk University, Poland, 2008
- Organize trainings and workshops for speech therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists and parents using neurophysiological methods, Poland, 2000-present, Canada, 2008.