Having difficulty in developing your children in areas of perceptual intelligence?
Your children unable to sense of space and direction?
- Help to access and to develop our active vision.
- Engages in relationship with the environment of each circle, so that we see not only with our eyes but also with our whole sensory apparatus.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Recommended for anyone who would like to have more understanding and experience what’s going on “inside” and how to “recognize” the brain through Brain Gym® balance process. This course is part of the Brain Gym® instructor licensure curriculum. Pre-requisite: Brain Gym® 101.
In this 32-hour course you will…
- Explore the relationship between vision, brain integration and learning.
- Experience the developmental aspects of each circle through hands-on activities.
- Enhance sensory awareness.
- Develop a greater ease in movement and improvement in fine motor skills with a better sense of space and direction.
- Expand skills of self-expression and creativity.
- Improve skills of active vision, visual focus and creative imagination.
- Increase auditory skills to improve memory, listening and voice resonance.
WHAT WOULD I GET
- A road map to the completion of developmental skills through movement, play, and art. Emphasis on vision enhancement.
- You will have the tools to revisit the places and share with others the delight in brighter awareness of all that is around you.