- Do you have children that find it difficult to sit still?
- Does your child slump over the desk or prop their head up, when working?
- Do they hook their feet around the chair legs?
- Do they worry about the small things and find it difficult to cope?
This is a program that
- looks at movement and development, especially in the pre-school years
- helps young children to be ready to participate and achieve at school
- help them in a fun, interactive way
- helps their brain function and academic prowess to improve too!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Care workers
- Chiropractors / Osteopaths
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- Psychologists / Doctors
- Sports coaches
- Behavioural Optometrists
- Occupational therapist
This 2-day course introduces Rhythmic Movements and primitive reflex integration in an informative, fun, interactive and playful way with an emphasis on recognizing retained reflexes in young children.
- The role of infant movement and reflexes in brain growth, learning, emotional development and behavior, and the crucial importance of integrating infant reflexes for foundational sensory processing and learning skills.
- Reasons why un-integrated reflexes are a major factor in challenges such as ADD/ ADHD, dyslexia, developmental delay, sensory processing disorder, autism, chronic stress/overwhelm and other learning, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- How Rhythmic Movement Training creates neural links between the brainstem, cerebellum, limbic area and prefrontal cortex and how this helps with stress release, speech development, social-emotional skills, physical skills, learning and behavioral challenges.
- Games and activities to integrate reflexes.
WHAT WOULD I GET
- Activities & Games to integrate reflexes
- RMT International Certification
- RMT for School Readiness Manual Book
- Networking opportunity • Refreshments