Are you looking to be trained as an instructor?
To expand your knowledge about movements, reflexes, brain theory, posture, behaviour, isometrics, noticing and observation skills and communication.
This is a program that
- helps overcome learning challenges and improves the ability to read and write
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People who have the following pre-requisites:
- RMTi™ Level One and
- RMTi™ Level Two.
- The role infant movement and reflexes play in brain growth, learning, emotional development and behavior, and the research showing the crucial importance of integrating infant reflexes for foundational sensory processing and learning skills.
- Reasons why un-integrated reflexes are a major factor in challenges such as ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, developmental delay, sensory processing disorder, autism, chronic stress/overwhelm and other learning, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- How Rhythmic Movement Training creates neural links between the brainstem, cerebellum, limbic area and prefrontal cortex and how this helps with stress release, speech development, social-emotional skills, physical skills, learning and behavioral challenges.
- Identify in more depth the innate rhythmic movements of infancy and recall why these movements promote brain development, effective learning, speech development, emotional balance, stress release, stamina and postural strength.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of 17 Rhythmic Movements.
- Identify the postures and behaviors related to specific unintegrated primitive reflexes.
- Create new passive, active and sitting/kneeling movements using the concepts of rhythmic movement.
- Demonstrate the most efficient and effective ways of undertaking isometric pressure
- Identify the general parts of the brain associated with postural development
WHAT WOULD I GET
- RMT International Certification
- Networking opportunity