Are you facing challenges in supporting your child in speech and language development, and lack of maturity, confidence and self-esteem?
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- help overcome emotions and crucial fear
- enhancing the ability to express and communicate on all levels-physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and behaviorally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Open for those have attended RMTi Level One and Level Two.
Face the Fear expands our understanding of the role reflexes play in developing a sense of safety so we can learn to live with a sense of belonging, stability and confidence. The establishment of a healthy ability to bond and attach is essential for developing our ability to express and communicate on all levels-physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and behaviorally.
- A deeper look at the role the Fear Paralysis plays in all the above aspects
- Exploration of the role reflexes associated with the Moro-Palmar, Infant Plantar, Rooting, Suck, Babkin and Spinal Perez – play in helping to establish language abilities, and develop maturity , confidence and self-esteem.
- Simple technique and tools for enhancing the integration of these reflexes with both children and adults.
Day 1 looks at the role of reflexes in speech and language development and how integration of these reflexes is important in bonding and forming attachments. Some topics included in this course: Palmar, Babkin & Plantar Reflexes , Sucking & Rooting Reflexes, Jaw & Leg Tension, Speech & Writing Improvements.
Day 2 focuses on the crucial role the Fear Paralysis Reflex plays in development, especially on an emotional level, and in developing confidence and self esteem.
This course looks at using rhythmic movements, modified isometric pressure activities, and kinesiology techniques to promote emotional and behavioural integration.
WHAT SHOULD I GET
- RMT International Certification
- Networking opportunity