Becoming a Optimal Brain Organization Teacher?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Open to all who had
- Attended OBO twice,
- 10 profile case studies, outlining the advantages and the challenges of each profile,
- 1 case study of each balance taught in the OBO course.
This is an experiential workshop. Licensed Brain Gym® Instructors will be licensed to teach the OBO (201) Workshop to Brain Gym® 101 students as they are learning to:
- Access Optimal Brain Organization Profiles of both children and adults
- Discover their own unique Profile for learning
- Awaken latent gifts and potentials
- Discover unique, dynamic, and innovative applications of brain research
- Understand familial patterns as well as the role of early learning experiences in determining Organization Profiles
- Identify and learn the importance of different Organization Profiles (including Uniform, Mixed, and One-Sided)
- Learn to interpret implications of Profile on learning style
- Learn to balance Optimal Brain Organization Profiles for greater ease in any learning situation
- Incorporate Brain Organization tools into the Edu-K balance process