Having difficulty in getting your children to stay focus in studies?
Your children unable to move their bodies freely?
Movement Based Learning™ is based on natural, normal human development. The movements bring about rapid and often dramatic improvements in focus, comprehension, communication, organization and physical movement.
- Provides techniques that support integration of the nervous system.
- Lay good foundation for who resists to move their body
- Is immediately applicable at home, school and in a therapeutic setting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Movement Based Learning program enhances the work of:
- Special Needs Providers;
- People who work in Kindergarten, schools and hospitals;
- Tutors from all types of tutorial Centres;
- Caregivers to elderly persons, and
- Child Minders or Nannies
This 8-hour experiential course provides an in-depth look at some basic developmental movement patterns with emphasis on how to use a movement based-learning™ program to support and build up abilities of children.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Discover the technique of using 7 Building Block Activities to support integration of the nervous system.
- Apply the 7 Building Block Activities on self and children of all abilities.
- Witness a live demo on how the instructor work with invited children with special needs using the building block activities and modified Brain Gym® Activities.
WHAT WOULD I GET
- This course shows techniques on how one offer a space in which to grow. The space here is for the child or an adult awakening for the first time to a greater potential, If put into consistent practice, small increments of growth will be noticeable.
- Participants will leave the course with new skills that optimize learning and performance in all areas of life. And they will find that these tools are immediately applicable (in-home, school and therapeutic settings!