Having lifelong passion with Special Needs Children?
- Enable you to develop understanding of the Brain Gym®101 course materials
- Enable you to teach Brain Gym® in a class or private format.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Open to all who had completed
- Brain Gym®101 twice, 24 hours of Level 1 electives,
- Optimal Brain Organization, 40 hours of Level 2 electives,
- Edu-K In Depth, 32 hours of Level 3 electives
- Required case studies and balances
This 40-hour course is designed for those who wish to develop and successfully teach Brain Gym® in a class or private format. Provides instruction in theory, teaching methods, and procedures, and development of an action plan for achieving professional goals.
In receiving your Practicum certificate you will be accepted as a member of a worldwide network of qualified instructors of the Brain Gym®101 course and Edu-K Consultants working with individuals and groups. The Practicum certificate acknowledges that you have completed all the steps in your training as well as completing all the Brain Gym® Teacher Practicum course requirements.
WHAT WOULD I GET
- International recognized Practicum certification
- Worldwide networking opportunity
- Optimal understanding of Brain Gym® 101 course materials and training on how to handle a class