Facing challenges to manage your child's outbursts?
Constantly in high stress, and you notice your child is also the same?
Wish your child can connect and listen to you each time?
3 P.L.A.Y.™ to Breakthrough:
This is a experiential workshop exploring real life cases in working with children who have special needs at home or in school. It is an up close and personal online discussion that empowers you with guided information to make conclusive observation, and easy-to-remember strategy to seize teachable moments to turn obstacles into opportunities.
- Easy to follow Framework
- Provides techniques that support integration of the nervous system.
- Understand the reasons behind behavioral outbursts
- Is immediately applicable at home, school and in a therapeutic setting.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
The 3P.L.A.Y. to Breakthrough program enhances the work of:
- Special Needs Providers;
- People who work in Kindergarten, schools and hospitals;
- Tutors from all types of tutorial Centres;
- Caregivers to elderly persons, and
- Child Minders or Nannies
THIS WORKSHOP WILL EXPLAIN
- The discovery of P.L.A.Y Strategies.
- Important of noticing process
- Successful cases using P.L.A.Y Strategies.
- Be Presence
In this workshop, participants will learn about:
- Obstacles and challenges faced by parents and caregiver who have children/teenagers who have special needs.
- Understanding the STRESS experienced by the adults and children in any classroom situation.
- Using 3 P.L.A.Y. Breakthru Approach to seize every teachable moments.
- Resetting "learning blocks" using frequent Movement breaks.
AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP
- Participant will leave the course with 3P.L.A.Y. Model on how to turn obstacles into learning opportunities.
- Required movement break techniques including Movement Based Learning and Rhythmic Movement Training
- Experience practical application session and live demo during the training.
- Participants see the changes in their child immediately when the apply 3P.L.A.Y. techniques in home, school and also a therapeutic settings!